Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OK, Now it's just embarasing!

Unfortunately my workshop is out in the garage and I'm what you might call a "Fair Weather Tinkerer". It seems that I ran out of motivation at the same time that the temperature dropped, making it all too easy to find other distractions to occupy my time. Now that spring is here and the comfort level in the garage has improved, I promise I'll get get back to it (just as soon as I can clear a place to work!). I can see by the counter that many of you have been waiting patiently for an update. Be assured that the project is not dead (it's just been hibernating).

Thanks for checking back.

1 comment:

  1. hey john,

    are you still active within your personal 3dp project, od did HP already hire you?

    i guess you have seen this, but if not, you must...

    http://open3dp.me.washington.edu/category/formulas/

    by the way, may i get your construction plans? as a designer i don´t have enough skills for that task, but in exchange i could do your 3d modeling.

    best regards,
    tomski

    lesampoules.org

    ReplyDelete